Twice a year I do an amazing 7 day detox program. I have had several clients who did the program with me last year already reach out to join again this year! I am looking forward to having you join me. This program runs from Jan 30th to Feb 5th
2-Request to join this facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/406914381620644/ This group will walk you through and support you in your detox journey. You can also use this as a space to communicate with others participating in the detox.
Request more information: DM us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We detox for 3 primary reasons: to feel better, improve metabolism to maintain a healthy weight, and for optimum performance. Increased toxic burden can manifest in the body as a myriad of symptoms including fatigue, irritability, joint pain, brain-fog, digestive problems, hot flashes, allergic reactions, sneezing, and coughing.
Reducing external toxin exposure is one solution; however, it is important that we support the process of biotransformation as well. This aids the liver in both phases of detoxification, and ensures incoming toxins are removed and eliminated. Many people struggle to achieve a healthy weight. As we age our metabolism experiences a slight decrease in function. An effective detoxification program focused on biotransformation will help reduce the toxin burden contributing to the inability to maintain a healthy weight. Finally, detoxification is not just a one-time event. It should be repeated to prevent toxin build-up. A good detoxification program can be the regular maintenance the body needs to perform at its best. ... See MoreSee Less
New COVID-19 bivalent booster for 6 months and above approved! Powell Pharmacy is now carrying Moderna bivalent booster (6 months- 5 years).
We are expecting Pfizer bivalent booster (6 months- 4 years) next week. We will announce when we have it in stock.
- No appointment needed –Walk in! - We recommend waiting at least 2 months after COVID-19 infection or previous booster - Can be administered with flu vaccine - The new bivalent booster covers the original COVID-19 strain and the current BA.4 and BA.5 Omicron variants -Nothing has changed with the other covid vaccines we have currently, this is just an update for ages 6 months and up!
COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine FAQs
Who can get the new bivalent mRNA vaccine?
- Anyone who has completed their primary vaccine series of Moderna can get a Moderna booster
- Anyone who has received 2 of their doses of Pfizer can get a Pfizer booster
- Please note, we are only permitted to vaccine ages 3 and above at Powell Pharmacy
Can I mix and match the bivalent vaccine for my child in this age group?
- If your child received Moderna for their primary series of vaccinations, they must get the Moderna bivalent booster (6 months - 5 years).
- If your child received Pfizer for their primary series, they must get the Pfizer bivalent booster (6 months - 4 years). See below for more clarification on who is eligible for the Pfizer booster.
What if my child got the Pfizer vaccine for their primary series?
- If your child received the Pfizer vaccine for their primary series and has received all 3 doses, they are not eligible for a bivalent booster at this time.
- If your child received the Pfizer vaccine for their primary series and has not received a 3rd dose, they are eligible for a Pfizer bivalent booster (in place of their 3rd dose). The Pfizer bivalent booster can be given if it has been 2 months or more since they’ve received the 2nd Pfizer dose.
When can my child receive a bivalent booster?
- Patients can receive the bivalent booster anytime, provided the pharmacy has vaccines available.
- We recommend waiting at least 2 months from a previous COVID-19 infection or from a previous COVID vaccine.
Can my child get a bivalent booster at the same time as a flu shot?
- Yes! The bivalent booster can be administered with flu vaccines
Do I need an appointment to get a bivalent vaccine?
- No! We are currently accepting Walk-ins
How long should my child wait to get the bivalent booster after being infected with COVID-19?
- We recommend waiting at least 2 months after symptoms are resolved to get the bivalent booster.